Aights, I’m 12 days late (because of my awesome BACKPACKING TRIP!!!) but HAPPY 2017 GUYS! Cheers to every year being better than the last and being as memorable as ever.
I didn’t really have the time to pen down my resolutions earlier because … well you’ll find out soon in my travel itinerary posts 😏, but I decided to pen them down in this post (1) lest I forget and (2) because I’ll probably want to add more as the year progresses. It’s never too late to set new targets for yourself!
Here’s what I want to achieve in 2017:
1. FITNESS TARGETS
- Jog twice a week
- Swim twice a month (I hate swimming but I’m trying to get into it)
2. ART GOALS
- Draw more!
- Stop being late!
- Be more environmentally conscious
- Be more generous
- Spend more time with friends and family
- GET ATTACHED PERHAPS? (So out of my hands this one hahaha)
- Find a job I enjoy
- Get my driving licence
- Learn to speak/read Japanese, Malay and Chinese
Here’s hoping I can find it in myself to achieve them.
Hope you have a great 2017 everyone!!! 🙂